These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of biofact.eu Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use biofact.eu website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the terms and conditions. “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Dr. L. De Fusco.
Unless otherwise stated, Dr. L. De Fusco and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on biofact.eu. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.biofact.eu for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.biofact.eu
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.biofact.eu
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.biofact.eu
- Redistribute content from biofact.eu (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. biofact.eu does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Dr. L. De Fusco. To the extent permitted by applicable laws we shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
We reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the other organizations.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Regarding use of information and services on the website biofact.eu, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org